ADSL Broadband Plans
ADSL is our flagship internet service, with over 650,000 subscribers in Australia. As the second largest provider of ADSL broadband, we commit to delivering fast internet, great value and awesome customer service.
So if you’re looking for the best broadband deals, look no further! We have a range of ADSL broadband plans, where you can choose the amount of data you need, which phone bundle you want, and a whole range of other options that can be tailored to best suit you.
Put up with slow internet no longer! If you’ve carried out an internet speed test with your current provider, and you’re not happy with the results, check out our ADSL broadband to see if we can do better.
With ADSL not only can you enjoy great value internet at faster speeds, you can enjoy a whole heap of extras. Make calls over the internet with a Netphone, enjoy the security of email protection against virus and spam threats, and take advantage of ten email addresses and 1GB of webspace.
Worried about getting charged for going over your plan? Not going to happen. We don’t charge for excess usage, but if you do use up your monthly allowance, you can always buy a data pack to tide you over ‘til next month.
ADSL broadband plans also have access to the iiNet Freezone. Available no matter how much data you have left in your quota, the Freezone gives you access to a range of music, sport and TV entertainment sites that won’t use up your monthly data allowance.
Still unsure? We have your back with customer service and support available 24/7, so whatever happens, we can help you through it. Check out the options below and find the perfect ADSL broadband package for you. You won’t be disappointed!
- ADSL2+our own network
- Off-Net ADSL1&2+if you're outside our network
All Westnet Residential Broadband DSL plans come with
Access to the Westnet Freezone
Music, sport & tv entertainment
10 email addresses
Complimentary email protection
against virus & spam threats
No excess quota usage charges
We simply shape all excess use
24/7 customer service
Support when you need it most
A backup dialup account
with unlimited hours & no cut-off
So you’ve gone a bit crazy on the old downloads. Don’t sweat it, we’ve all been there – just pick up a Westnet Data Pack to replenish your monthly broadband quota. It’s a bit of extra quota added to your Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime allowance for full-speed access when you want it. Available through MyAccount . And we promise not to tell anyone. Honest.
- $10.00 provides 5GB extra usage
- $15.00 provides 10GB extra usage
- $30.00 provides 25GB extra usage
- $50.00 provides 50GB extra usage
- $80.00 provides 100GB extra usage
What is the Freezone?
The Westnet Freezone is a selection of sites, servers and entertainment that you can visit without using up your monthly quota. Better still, if you do max out your quota, you can still access the Freezone at full speed.
- Our standard setup fee of $79.95 applies to all plans unless otherwise specified.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract, you receive a $80 discount on a new BoB2™.
- You'll need an active phone service for your broadband connection - bundling broadband with Westnet Phone gives you extra quota each month on all plans, excluding ADSL2+ Home-1.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, your download speed is shaped for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between our broadband plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
For more information, please refer to our terms, fees & guarantees.
Is this your first time buying broadband?
To get your broadband up and running, you'll need in your home:
An active phone landline so your broadband hardware can connect to the internet. If you get your phone through us, we reward you with extra quota each month. Check out our home phone plans.
This is the box that connects you to the internet, via your phone line. We recommend BoB2™ because it's easy to set up and works with iiNet TV and Netphone.
This little gadget plugs into your phone so the internet doesn't drop out when you make phone calls. We'll send you one of these with any modem you purchase from us.