Check the NBN™ rollout plan for your address
NBN™ Coverage Map
The National Broadband Network is now available in selected centres, with new suburbs and towns added all the time as the roll out continues across the country. Westnet will be there at every site, as we have been from the very beginning. Check out our coverage table below for details on when NBN™ will be coming to your area. We will be updating this information regularly, so keep coming back for further updates. We've included detailed maps so you can see exactly which houses are getting connected (and work out where you are moving your family, if you're in a hurry!)
For further information on rollout or anything else about the NBN™ give us a call on 13 19 60.
Learn about the NBN™ with the Westnet Blog
- From entrepreneurs to carers: The working world with NBN™
- How will the NBN™ improve the health sector?
- Full speed ahead: NBN™
- Netflix shows why the NBN™ is important to Australia
- Quarterly NBN™ construction update adds more than 200,000 homes and businesses
- How will the NBN™ improve education?
- How lightning fast NBN™ could change the way you live
- When will the NBN™ come to my street?
- Australia looks to the future with Generation NBN™
- What services will be disconnected with the NBN™ rollout?
NBN Rollout Progress
As the NBN continues its rollout, we want to keep you up-to-date with what’s going on and where. Below, you can find a list of all the areas where the NBN has already been connected, or where construction has begun.
If you’re having trouble finding your suburb, you can also use our coverage checker to find out whether you can get connected to the NBN now, whether your area is currently under construction, or whether you will have to wait a while before the NBN rolls out to you.