|NBN Seniors Card Plan|
|Local calls||Standard National calls||Standard Australian Mobile calls||1300 and 13 numbers||International calls|
| Included|| Included||29c/min|
(per 30 second block)
|30c untimed||From 5c/min|
View international call rates
Download the Netphone Critical Information Summary
Learn more about NBN™ Netphone.
Netphone uses VoIP (Voice over IP) technology and works just like a normal phone. To get your Netphone up and running, you'll need in your home:
A phone handset
Netphone works just like a normal phone. To start using it, all you need is a standard phone plugged into your VoIP-enabled broadband modem.
Which means you also need...
A VoIP enabled broadband modem
Time for a shameless plug: we recommend using our available modems because they're easy to set up and play well with NBN™. Unless you use...
A VoIP adapter (ATA)
If you're not ready for a VoIP-enabled modem, an ATA device will let you plug in your phone handset for Netphone calls.
You may require a Westnet-provided modem to support the type of Westnet NBN™ Netphone available in your area.
- This plan is only available on a 24 month contract. It includes a new WiFi modem. A $10 delivery fee applies.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you have a monthly data quota and you exceed it, your download and upload speeds are shaped to 256/256kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between our NBN™ plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- As of 1st April 2016, nbn™ introduced a connection charge of $300 for each new connection order within a New Development Location. If you are connecting within a development area you may be liable for this charge. More information on these charges can be found here.
- Once the NBN™ roll out has been completed in your area, services over the legacy copper & HFC (Cable) network will no longer be available at your premises and any copper & HFC (Cable) services that are still connected at your premises on the Disconnection Date are liable to be disconnected. Westnet Cable services in Geelong, Mildura and Ballarat are not subject to this disconnection.
- The installation of NBN™ FTTN or FTTB may disconnect the current copper-line telecommunications service that is connected to your premises.
- Please be aware any existing ancillary services and devices that rely on your copper-line telecommunications service will no longer work unless you move them to the NBN™ (such as medical alarms, back-to-base alarms, personal response systems, fax machines and EFTPOS). Please check with your device/service manufacturer or provider to see if the device is NBN™ compatible.
- Customer equipment (such as new or existing cabling and telecommunications outlets) beyond the network boundary point may not work when you connect to NBN™ You may require a registered cabler to connect these to your NBN™ service. You will be responsible for the cost of any such cabling work.
- For calls on Netphone:
- Timed international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to Australian mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- Included calls are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
For more information, please refer to our terms, fees & guarantees.