Netphone terms, fees & guarantees
All Westnet services are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement
This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with
your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 60
- We do not offer priority assistance, nor support for medi-alert services and monitored alarm systems. Priority assistance is offered by Telstra for people who may be reliant on a telephone service because of a serious medical condition. If you have a medi-alert or priority assistance service or believe that you are eligible, please consider this before proceeding with your order.
- Timed international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- Included calls are subject to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Netphone is provided on the basis that you waive your >Customer Service Guarantee (CSG). You do not have to agree to the waiver, but if you do not agree, we have the right to decline to supply the service.