Don't pay for line rental with another provider - bring your phone to Westnet and enjoy the benefits! Our Home Phone plan offers simple, hassle-free service with great call rates, optional call packs for even better value, and sweet rewards for bundling with a Westnet Broadband plan (they're so good together).
Step 1: Add Home Phone
Standard National calls
$1.98 up to 2 hours
17c/min. 44c flagfall
Calls to Australian mobiles
$2.48 up to 20 minutes
37c/min charged per 30 second block. 44c flagfall
$1.98 up to 30 minutes to top 20 countries (landlines only).
Variable rates per country. 44c flagfall
1300 and 13 numbers
|Call Forward, Call Return, Call Waiting, 3-Way Chat, Call Back|
Depending on the broadband plan that you bundle Home Phone with, the monthly fee may be discounted to $0. Phone line connection fee may apply. Cost of modem and other equipment are not included.
Home Phone is included
with every ADSL2+ plan.
Step 2: Add Call Packs
Cheaper calls to our most popular overseas destinations
Want cheap overseas landline calls? Call our top international dialling destinations and you'll be charged only $1.98 for the first 30 minutes. Variable rates apply thereafter, charged per second so you only pay for the time you spend on the phone. $1.98 limit for the first 30 minutes applies to landline destinations only.
Add an International Call Pack to get all your calls to landlines to these countries included for only $10/month.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
Refer to our International & Long Distance section for a full list of overseas landline and mobile rates.
National calls - calculate the cost before you call
|First service||Additional services|
New line installation
For new homes; homes with no history of phone activity, or for pre-existing homes that need additional lines.
For premises that already have a physical phone line with dial tone - excludes brand new houses and apartments. This normally takes 2-4 working days.
Telephone line connection with technician visit
For premises with a socket and line, but no dial tone. Normally takes 5-7 working days. Cost may vary depending on whether a physical connection is also required.
- We do not offer priority assistance, nor support for medi-alert services and monitored alarm systems. Priority assistance is offered by Telstra for people who may be reliant on a telephone service because of a serious medical condition. If you have a medi-alert or priority assistance service or believe that you are eligible, please consider this before proceeding with your order.
- Timed national and international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to mobile are charged per block of time - refer to individual plan call rates for details.
- Westnet does not provide or add additional charges for premium call services. Any premium service charges that appear on your bill are passed on from your third-party provider.
- Local, National & Mobile Call Pack does not include calls to 13/1300 numbers.
- Acceptable Use Policy applies to all included calls.
- This service is provided on the basis that you waive your Customer Service Guarantee (CSG). You do not have to agree to the waiver, but if you do not agree, we have the right to decline to supply the service.
- Local, National & Mobile Call Pack is only available with Off-Net ADSL2+ plans. Local, National & Mobile calls are included on the $89.99 iiNetwork ADSL2+ plan.
For more information, please refer to our Home Phone terms, fees & guarantees.