|Naked DSL Plan||Naked 250 & Unlimited||Naked Unlimited Incl LNM Calls|
|Calls to other Netphone numbers||Included||Included|
|Local & standard National calls||15c untimed||Included|
|Standard Australian Mobile calls||29c per min (per 30 second block)||Included|
|International calls||From 5c per minute||From 5c per minute|
|1300 and 13 numbers||30c untimed||30c untimed|
Friends and family overseas? Add an International Call Pack
International Call PackIncludes all your calls to landlines in our Top 20 International destinations.
Add to your Naked DSL order.
Existing customers, please add in MyAccount.
International Call Rates
With Netphone, international calls come with no connection fee and no peak time restrictions - just the same great rates whenever you pick up the phone.
Where mobile rates aren't listed, landline rates apply. Rates listed as special refer to local freedial numbers - free for callers within that country (like 1800 numbers), but charged at a premium rate internationally.
How Netphone works
Netphone uses VoIP technology which lets you make and receive phone calls through your broadband connection. It works just like a normal phone, except you save money with lower call rates and included features. To use Netphone, just connect a handset to your VoIP-enabled modem (to make things easy, all of our modems are compatible with VoIP).
- Calls to 000 emergency services are not guaranteed in the event of a power outage.
- Priority Assistance services are not available from Westnet.
- Calls to 19/1900 numbers are not available with Netphone.
- Calls to certain ‘high-risk’ international destinations are not available by default.
- Netphone requires you to waive your rights under the Customer Service Guarantee.
- Full terms for Netphone are stipulated in our Customer Relationship Agreement.
- Our activation fee of $79.95 applies to standard nbn™ service installations unless otherwise specified. Non-standard or additional installations may incur charges payable by you - nbn™ (or Westnet where applicable) will advise you of any applicable charges.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract;
- your activation fee is waived - saving $79.95.
- you can elect to receive a new WiFi modem for $0. A $10 delivery fee applies.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, your download and upload speeds are shaped for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between our NBN™ plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- As of 1st April 2016, NBN introduced a connection charge of $300 for each new connection order within a New Development Location. If you are connecting within a development area you may be liable for this charge. More information on these charges can be found here.
- NBN™ Satellite does not include access to Data Packs or Netphone.
- Once the NBN™ roll out has been completed in your area, services over the legacy copper & HFC (Cable) network will no longer be available at your premises and any copper & HFC (Cable) services that are still connected at your premises on the Disconnection Date are liable to be disconnected. Westnet Cable services in Geelong, Mildura and Ballarat are not subject to this disconnection.
- The installation of NBN™ FTTN or FTTB may disconnect the current copper-line telecommunications service that is connected to your premises.
- Please be aware any existing ancillary services and devices that rely on your copper-line telecommunications service will no longer work unless you move them to the NBN™ (such as medical alarms, back-to-base alarms, personal response systems, fax machines and EFTPOS). Please check with your device/service manufacturer or provider to see if the device is NBN™ compatible.
- Customer equipment (such as new or existing cabling and telecommunications outlets) beyond the network boundary point may not work when you connect to NBN™. You may require a registered cabler to connect these to your NBN™ service. You will be responsible for the cost of any such cabling work.
- Where your NBN™ service includes a battery backup;
- A fully charged battery in perfect condition may last up to 11 hours. If the battery is not fully charged, kept in sub-standard conditions or is aged, it may last for less than three hours.
- If your telephone requires mains power to function, then it will remain inoperable in a power outage, even if you have a battery backup unit.
- It is your responsibility to check and maintain the batteries. Instructions are available here.
- NBN™ Fibre Phone plans must be paired with an active Westnet NBN™ Fibre (FTTP) service. If your NBN™ plan is cancelled, your Fibre Phone service will also be cancelled.
- Netphone is a VoIP service included with every NBN™ and NBN™ Wireless plan. To use it, you will require a phone handset and VoIP-compatible modem.
- For calls on Netphone and Fibre Phone;
- Timed international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to Australian mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- Included calls are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Depending on the type of NBN™ broadband and Netphone available in your area you may require a Westnet-provided modem.
- Features on Netphone may vary. Learn more about phone services on the nbn™ network.