|Naked DSL Plan||Naked 500 & Unlimited||Naked Unlimited Incl LNM Calls|
|Calls to other Netphone numbers||Included||Included|
|Local & standard National calls||15c untimed||Included|
|Standard Australian Mobile calls||29c per min (per 30 second block)||Included|
|International calls||From 5c per minute||From 5c per minute|
|1300 and 13 numbers||30c untimed||30c untimed|
Friends and family overseas? Add an International Call Pack
International Call PackIncludes all your calls to landlines in our Top 20 International destinations.
Add to your Naked DSL order.
Existing customers, please add in MyAccount.
International Call Rates
With Netphone, international calls come with no connection fee and no peak time restrictions - just the same great rates whenever you pick up the phone.
Where mobile rates aren't listed, landline rates apply. Rates listed as special refer to local freedial numbers - free for callers within that country (like 1800 numbers), but charged at a premium rate internationally.
How Netphone works
Netphone uses VoIP technology which lets you make and receive phone calls through your broadband connection. It works just like a normal phone, except you save money with lower call rates and included features. To use Netphone, just connect a handset to your VoIP-enabled modem (to make things easy, all of our modems are compatible with VoIP).
- Calls to 000 emergency services are not guaranteed in the event of a power outage.
- Priority Assistance services are not available from Westnet.
- Calls to 19/1900 numbers are not available with Netphone.
- Calls to certain ‘high-risk’ international destinations are not available by default.
- Netphone requires you to waive your rights under the Customer Service Guarantee.
- Full terms for Netphone are stipulated in our Customer Relationship Agreement.
- Timed international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- Included calls are subject to the Acceptable Use Policy.