Netphone allows you to make cheap phone calls through your broadband connection, instead of your phone line (phone lines are so nineties). To make it even better, all your local and standard national calls are included with Netphone.
Step 1: Add Netphone
|Calls to other Netphone numbers||Included|
|Standard National calls||Included|
|International calls||from 5c per minute|
|Calls to Australian mobiles||29c/min (per 30 second block)|
|1300 and 13 numbers||30c untimed|
Depending on the broadband plan that you bundle Netphone with, the monthly fee may be discounted to $0. Phone line connection fee may apply. Cost of modem and other equipment are not included.Download the VoIP Critical Information Summary
Step 2: Add Call Packs
Cheaper rates on international calls
With Netphone, international calls come with no connection fee and no peak time restrictions – just the same great rates whenever you pick up the phone. Take a look at our International and long distance rates for a full list of international call rates.
Get all your calls to landlines in our top 20 international destinations below included when you add an International Call Pack.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Calls to 000 emergency services are not guaranteed in the event of a power outage.
- Priority Assistance services are not available from Westnet.
- Calls to 19/1900 numbers are not available with Netphone.
- Calls to certain ‘high-risk’ international destinations are not available by default.
- Netphone requires you to waive your rights under the Customer Service Guarantee.
- Full terms for Netphone are stipulated in our Customer Relationship Agreement.
- Timed international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- Included calls are subject to the Acceptable Use Policy.
For more information, please refer to our Netphone terms, fees & guarantees.
Is this your first time with Netphone?
To get Netphone working on your broadband connection, you'll need:
A phone handset
Netphone works just like a normal phone. To start using it, all you need is a standard phone plugged into your VoIP-enabled broadband modem.
AS WELL AS
A VoIP-enabled broadband modem
For a simple solution, we recommend a TG-789 modem because it's easy to set up and works with Broadband and iiNet TV.
A VoIP adapter (ATA)
If you're not ready for a VoIP-enabled modem, an ATA device will let you plug in your phone handset for Netphone calls.